4.10.2014

18 Week Bumpdate!




How far along? 18 Weeks (although this picture makes me look more like 28....I only ate one bowl of chili before this I promise! Also please don't mind the way I look. I had just cleaned the kitchen and when I ask Mike to take these pics for me I get one shot to get it right before he's moved onto something else!)

Maternity clothes? This is a maternity shirt from Old Navy! I can still wear regular tops, they are just getting shorter and shorter every day.

Sleep: Last night I didn't sleep well at all. Mainly because lately I wake up around 2 am STARVING and I can't fall back asleep because all I can think about is what I'll eat for breakfast the next day.

Best moment this week: As I'm typing this I'm waiting for my mom to come pick me up so we can get some coffee and await the arrival of my nephew, Jameson!!!! He's arriving via C-section later this morning EEEKKK!!!!

Miss Anything? WINE!!! and deli meat surprisingly.....veggie subs at Subway are getting kind of old.

Movement: YES! Especially when I'm laying down, ready to relax at night. She's like a baby gymnast in there!

Food cravings: Ice cream, Sour Patch Kids (as always), cookie dough iced coffee from Dunkins

Anything making you queasy or sick: Quesy-ness is GONE! So bring on the food...unless there's garlic in it!! BLAHH!

Gender: Baby GIRL Scarlett:)

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In but officially have removed the belly button ring. I hadn't seen my belly button in 13 years and Mike had NEVER seen it before! Feels very strange!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Overall happy

Looking forward to: Meeting Jameson this afternoon:)

10 comments:

  1. You look adorable in these photos! :) Congratulations on your new nephew.

    Also, I love that you're craving all sweets. SO AM I, especially SPK's...hopefully that means girl for me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do NOT look 28 weeks! I am a few days short of 28 weeks. I can show you what 28 weeks looks like haha and that little bump is no where near it :)
    That's about how long it was for me having my belly button ring in also. It's weird at first not having it there. Now I have a little dark mark on my stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shannon!! Omg, its going to be a girl!! That's fantastic- congratulations! :D And trust me, if I hadn't known you were just cleaning I would have never thought that. You look fabulous my dear! ;) xx

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! love your belly!
    wish you all the best!
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your nephew! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, look at that tiny, precious bump!! You look amazing!! This is such an exciting time :) And I missed that you're having a girl... YAY! I'm totally biased, but girls are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too cute!! Love her name!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw congrats Shannon! I'm just seeing this now :)
    I'm 20 weeks pregnant now and I can't wait to read more about your journey!
    Lauren
    http://thelifeconcerningus.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!