3.13.2014

14 Week Bumpdate!





How far along? 14 Weeks 

Maternity clothes? Still wearing maternity leggings cuz they are sooo comfy! Bought a couple tanks from Old Navy too:)

Sleep: Tossing and turning pretty much all night - but I think that's because I have been watching too much TV before bed and I can't shut my mind off!

Best moment this week: My sissy officially announcing to the world that she's expecting baby number 3...just 2 weeks after my little teddy graham is due:)

Miss Anything? WINE!!!

Movement: Not yet! 

Food cravings: Sour Patch Kids, Cadbury minis, blueberry coffee and Doritos mmmmm

Anything making you queasy or sick: Queasy-ness is finally starting to subside. I ate a huge bowl of Cheeseburger soup before this pic was taken 

Gender: We'll find out (hopefully) on March 28th!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Overall happy - although yes it is snowing again up here in New England:(

Looking forward to: Having a fun little photoshoot with my sisters this weekend since all 3 of us are expecting at the same time!!

8 comments:

  1. omg I can't believe all 3 sisters are pregnant at once. How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you are pregnant with your sisters!! So nice that they'll all have cousins the same age and you guys will be going through a lot of the same things together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute that all 3 of you are pregnant...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! That is so cool that all of you are pregnant together! So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I for one can't wait to see this photoshoot, how many times are 3 sisters pregnant all at once?! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How neat, all three being pregnant! Enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO awesome that all three of you are expecting at the same time!! It'll make for great play dates in the future! :) Also, you're 14 weeks pregnant and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable! Congratulations again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!