3.05.2014

13 Week Bumpdate!




How far along? 13 Weeks (even though based on my calculations I am convinced I am 14.5 weeks right now but I guess I'll go with 13 like the doctors say:)

Maternity clothes? I gave in and purchased 2 pairs of maternity leggings from Old Navy this week - they are MAGICALLY comfortable and the best $20 I've spent in a long time

Sleep: The last 3 nights I have slept like a rock and I'm pretty sure I never even moved once!

Best moment this week: When Mike arrived home from work on Monday and handed me a "surprise gift" - a weekend trip to Maine the end of this month to see Darius Rucker and Eli Young Band - EEEeeeeEEEEkkk!!

Miss Anything? Not yet but Spring is coming and that typically means Sauvignon Blanc season for me

Movement: Not yet! 

Food cravings: Pancakes, skittles, green grapes and coffee frozen yogurt (my mouth literally just filled with saliva as I typed coffee frozen yogurt)

Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of garlic, the smell of chicken, the smell of my mint chocolate chip candle, the smell of my cats - pretty much most smells.

Gender: We'll find out (hopefully) on March 28th!

Labor Signs: Noooo

Belly Button in or out? In with belly button ring still intact. I'm having a hard time parting with it.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Overall happy (except for the below average temps in Boston - come on Spring!!)

Looking forward to: Going to Orange Leaf for frozen yogurt immediately

12 comments:

  1. Eek! So excited for your bumpdates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are craving sweets... my bet is it is a girl! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are glowing!! How sweet of your husband with the surprise gift!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so excited for you, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh such a cute bump!!! Yes, cannot wait for the New England spring and summer to finally be here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH! Love this update! Our cravings are so similar! I'm dying for some pancakes.

    HOW do you find out the gender so quickly? We were told today that we won't find out until May!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cutest bump ever! pregnancy looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable little bump you have, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to read more of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so cute!! You're lookin' good mama!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a hard time parting with my belly button ring also. I took mine out at I think 20 weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!