12.13.2013

Our Christmas House Tour

While on the Christmas kick I thought I would show you all some of the decor that has taken over Casa de Rooks:)

This year I mixed some of our old decorations with some new pieces to make our home feel festive and cozy.





My mantle decor came from Michael's Craft Store this year....the glittery tree and reindeer were on sale for 40% off so I had to snatch them up





I added a little greenery to the birch logs by the fire and threw them in a brown basket I also picked up at Michaels.


Target never seems to disappoint....they had these monogrammed stockings on sale for $6.99 a piece!


The snowflake stocking hangers....also a Target find! 
Buy one get one 50% off








Obviously the decor wouldn't be complete without a Chalkboard printable....


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Everything looks super cute! Love the Believe sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I of course love all the Christmas decor but I really love that picture above your mantle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :)

    Now I'm wishing even more that we had a fireplace with a mantle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shannon! I love it. This year we did minimal decorations because it's not just us living in the house. But next year it's on baby! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have beautiful house. It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

    Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great finds at Target! Love the stockings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just came across your blog and I love it! Even though Christmas has come and gone in a flash, I have to say that I love your decorations!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!