11.04.2013

The Easiest Banana Chocolate Chip Bread EVER

For some reason when the late fall hits all I want to do is bake.

Not necessarily because I want to eat baked goods but because I think the house feels warmer and cozier when the scent of fresh baked yumminess fills the air.

As many of you know my hubby doesn't eat sweets....unless they are vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting....so when I bake I bake for ME!

Today I'm going to tell you how to make the EASIEST, YUMMIEST banana chocolate chip bread in the world. When we were selling our condo back in April/May I used to bake this bread once a week to make the condo smell homey for our buyers....I kid you not!

Are you ready?















This bread is so easy and the smell is unbelievable!

It doesn't help that I just went to the gym and burned some calories because now my stomach is growling and it wants to devour the entire loaf.....good thing I don't have to share:)





9 comments:

  1. OMG this looks soooo dang tasty! Making asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I definitely need to make this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have to make this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this makes me hungry, nom nom nom! If only i wasnt avoiding sugar i would whip this up in a heart beat!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum I'm going to need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These looks amazing and seriously so easy. So glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks delicious - I am always looking for recipes for my ripe bananas!! Thanks for sharing! Glad to be following your blog now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!