10.16.2013

The Best Snack You Will EVER Eat...




There isn't much of a recipe involved with this snack but I will tell you....

IT IS THE BEST SNACK YOU WILL EVER EAT!

I've been snacking on these delicious, sweet & salty slices nearly 5 times a week for the past 2 years....

.....I kid you not! 

You see when I love a snack its not enough for just ME to love it...I have to make other people love it too.
I have successfully made my sisters become PB & Chocolate Apple Slice addicts too and let me tell you.....YOU'RE NEXT!


I think the rest is pretty self-explanatory!

I have to admit....I normally add more chocolate than this but I knew I was going to be photographed and didn't want any judgement:)




10 comments:

  1. I have eaten PB and apples fora very long time...but I have never tried it with choc. chips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM i love that snack! when i was a fat kid (back in college), i'd do just the pb and chocolate chips. now most days i do pb and banana - i love the little individual peanut butter cups! it makes it sooo much easier for me to pack it for work (and not eat way too much pb).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big fan of apples or peanut butter but for some reason I really want to try it. Must be the chocolate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making this as soon as I get home... yummmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm adding chocolate turns this into a whole different treat! Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!