10.30.2013

New Desktop Wallpaper for Wednesday

Is it crappy outside where you are today?

Here in good 'ol Massachusetts its cold and dark and raining.

I'm having a hard time getting myself together today.

My cats won't stop trying to jump on the counter and eat my Halloween candy and I ran out of clean socks (AND laundry detergent) so it's been a rough start to hump day.

When I'm feeling gloomy I like to brighten up my work space by giving myself a new desktop wallpaper....



It's Wednesday....this seems fitting:)



Download yours HERE



6 comments:

  1. At least the sun is trying to come out in Massachusetts today, plus the Red Sox are playing tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I feel as though that saying is fitting with every day of the week ;)

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!