10.22.2013

Dark Chocolate and Coconut Protein Balls!

So I posted an Instagram photo a couple months ago of the delicious dark chocolate & coconut protein balls that my dad makes.

A lot of people commented and e-mailed asking for the recipe so...

VOILA!

Your wish is my command.

I tweaked this recipe a little bit from the original so once you try them once you may want to do the same!
I like more chocolate & peanut butter than the average person:)












These guys are delicious to eat with coffee and will keep you full 
(until 10 am  if you're me but maybe later for most of you!!) 


9 comments:

  1. Haha I get hungry again around 10:00 it's so nice to hear someone else who does too. Everyone thinks I'm crazy that my breakfast doesn't keep me satisfied all the way through to lunch :-P

    These look so good, I'll have to bookmark this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! these look AWESOME. pinning now!! :)

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these look good! Going to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another recipe that looks great (your apples, chocolate and peanut butter was SO good). Come over and link up with me for What's Cooking? Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh these are SO good! My husband STILL thinks they are cookie dough even though I told him the exact ingredients, ha ha! I think I'm going to make some today, YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks absolutely amazing! Love your blog :)

    Have a beautifully blessed day ~ Jayma

    http://adiamondintheroughministries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these look so yummy! :) My midwife would love me for eating them. Protein! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have an adorable blog! I am following it :) I hope you come over and check out my blog as well.

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2013/10/pumpkin-nails.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!