9.18.2013

Let's Talk Hana

It's time....

Time for what, you ask?

Time to finally write my HANA HAIR DRYER REVIEW!!!!

Way back in the day (about 2 years ago) before I ever started this little old blog I used to stalk other fashion and beauty blogs....a lot. 
I remember reading one where another blogging beauty gave a review on the Hana hair dryer. As I was reading her post I couldn't believe my eyes when she said she got the Hana sent to her in the mail for FREE to review.

FOR FREE?

Say what??

I was shocked. 
I couldn't help but imagine the day when I would begin a blog of my own and then get cool enough to be asked to review such an amazing product.

Well my lovelies....that day came!!! (back on June 21st 2013 and it's been almost 3 full months since I've reviewed it....I'm such an ass.)


It's no secret I've been slacking on this blog.
Want an excuse? You're getting a few...

Over this summer I have been busy buying a house, renovating said house, unpacking said house, cleaning said house and doing this all while having plans EVERY single weekend since I can remember!

To top it all off I ended summer with a terrible sinus infection that took me out of commission for about 15 days. 

NO MORE EXCUSES!!!

It's time to finally tell you all about the loveliness that is.....THE HANA HAIR DRYER!

Are you ready?

So it's also no secret that this girl has BIG HAIR....


See what I mean?? 

When I shop for a hair dryer I need it to man up and be powerful enough to dry this mane in good time.
I was so sick of dryers that felt wimpy and required me to take 45 minutes out of my day to dry my tresses.

Enter the Hana....



This thing has changed my life!!! 
It's powerful, it dries my hair quickly, it has an amazing cool setting and it leaves my hair smooth and non-bushy!

To top it all off.....this is how it arrived at my house....



Complete with a teddy bear and a box of chocolates.
I kid you not.

I don't know about you but I've NEVER had a hairdryer give me chocolates before:)

I almost forgot my favorite part about this amazing product....it has a RIDICULOUSLY LONG CORD!
I can plug this bad boy into an outlet across the room and walk around in circles with this thing....amazing!

Thank you to Brian at Hana for sending me this amazing hair dryer and for being patient while I found the right words to say:)

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe you got chocolates with your hairdryer lol, that's so funny! Having a long cord is a definite must, there is nothing more annoying then a short cord!!

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this hair dryer and got chocolates, a teddy bear, and an eyelash curler...even some hand sanitizer. Very random but OMG loooove the dryer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try this hair dryer so desperately!!! How did you go about getting it to review?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl! I've heard such amazing things about this dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had volume in my hair... and I have to say it... are there any secrets in that hair of yours!!! HAHA get it!! Mean Girls? Oh lord I hope you get that. Otherwise I look like a box of DUMB! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! So cool you got a free one sent to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!