8.12.2013

Weekend in a Nutshell

Hi Friends and Happy Monday!

The sun is shining, it's a beautiful Summer day and I have lots to be thankful for after an awesome LONG weekend:)


Thursday marked an exciting day for my family as my sister Brittney gave birth to my beautiful new niece, Katelyn Elizabeth! 

This adorable little peanut came into the world at 1:27pm on Thursday and I'm so excited to have a new little princess to spoil...



What else happened this weekend, you ask??

Mike and I were able to relax because for the first time since May (as it seemed) we had NOTHING to do!
Over the course of 3 days we watched 2 movies, drank some wine, went to the beach in Rye, NH, drank delicious coconut margaritas at Pocos on the water, visited with our goddaughter and made LOTS of progress on our kitchen remodel:)

Here are my snaps from another beautiful summer weekend in New England.....



















Sami's Shenanigans

10 comments:

  1. Aww what a sweet baby. Congrats Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard too much from you in a while so when I saw the pic of you holding a baby on blgolovin I thought whatttt??! I thought that beautiful little girl was yours.

    Jealous that you have a beach so close!

    I've never had a Coconut Margarita. That sounds really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your niece is adorable. Congrats!!! It was such a beautiful weekend. Glad you got to the beach - I did too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your whole weekend looks fabulous, and your niece is precious!

    A coconut margarita sounds amazing, I'll have to be on the lookout for one of those ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a perfect weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby is precious! I know you are so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great weekend! Aw, congrats on becoming and auntie. What a cutie and I like her name.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing better than a new baby to snuggle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that margarita looks AMAZING!! happy friday! I am so glad I found your blog again!
    Happy Friday..

    New follower

    http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

    XOXO Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baby is soooooo precious ..What a happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!