8.01.2013

Free Summer Chalkboard Printable

I've found myself being a busy little bee these days creating fun, DIY printables for my new home.

Here's one of my favorites I created for my living room. It's perfect alongside my Sun & Sand candle from Yankee candle:)


If you know me well you know I didn't stop at this summer printable....I created one for fall, Halloween, Christmas....you name it....there is a chalkboard print ready for it!


If you want to add a little touch of Summer to your home with this fun printable you can download it HERE and print an 11x14 for yourself :)




4 comments:

  1. I love this!! You did a great job.. :)

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - omg! So glad I found your blog! It is so adorable! New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!