8.26.2013

A Cape Cod Bachelorette Weekend!

So what's better than a girl's weekend??

A girl's weekend celebrating your friend's Bachelorette party in a mansion of a beach house just steps away from the beach in Cape Cod.

Sounds amazing right??

It sounds amazing because IT WAS amazing.

This past weekend 13 lovely ladies took the trip to Cape Cod for my friend Kate's "last fling" and  from what I can remember it was a fantastic time!!!

The weekend was filled with relaxing, hot tubbing, night swimming, wine tasting, dancing and laughing.

The wine flowed like water in Cape Cod this past weekend and due to the fact I got into bed at 7 pm last night and still haven't fully gotten my voice back....I'd say it was a success!

Time to let the pictures do the talking....















Can't wait to celebrate this wedding in a few weeks:)


13 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! I had my bachey party this weekend and it was fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing!! Jealous of your fun girls weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Cape Cod! Looks like you ladies had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow how fun this looks!! Hope you had a BLAST!!


    http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

    XOXO Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh how fun!!!! It definitely looks like you all had a great time..

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pictures!!! looks like a blast

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun bachelorette party!! All of y'all look so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks like way too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOKS TO FUN. I LOVE THE SAYING ON THE WINE BOTTLES .. KATE LAST FLING BEFORE THE RING THAT IS GREAT :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!