7.29.2013

A Weekend at the Lake



It's 4:00 and I'm just getting around to sharing my weekend photos with you all!

Sami's Shenanigans

I spent this past weekend at Lake Ossipee in New Hampshire and had lots of fun doing so:)

What I learned this weekend.....

I can still "hang" with 21 year olds and look good doing it
(this was a quote from a 21 year old girl at the lake that stabbed my friend and I in the heart like a dagger)

The older you get the more "aware" you are of the amount of calories there are in 1 beer
(then you have to multiply that amount by 11 and hate yourself for a good 24 hours)

It takes more than 1 day to recover from a full day/night of drinking when you're in your "late twenties"

Nothing feels better than the comfort of your own bed (at 7:30pm on Sunday evening)



Time to let the photos do the talking....

{drinking "mimosa sippy cups" on the 2 hour ride up}


{Kate and I on the boat ride back}

{A 2 on 1 date Bachelor-style}

{Hubby and I}


That's all for today...the couch is calling my name after a long day:)




7 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great weekend.. Love your bikini :)

    xo,

    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin your new design girl! And yes to the calorie thing. Totally puts a damper on the night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I always try to figure out how many calories I consumed when drinking and get so upset. It's best to just try and enjoy and not think about it :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all too true! Love the "sippy cups" That's what my friends and I would call them when we were on our way to a tailgate party in the morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable! Glad y'all had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get used to that feeling...it only gets worse as you hit 30 haha (ask me how I know this!). The days of boozing all weekend are LONG gone, and if you do it, it takes you the whole next week to fully recover. Ugh.
    So glad you had a great trip. We're going to the lake this coming weekend up in PA, and I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wait till you hit your 30s and then you'll need even longer to recover ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!