7.26.2013

A New Look

Hi Friends!

Remember those times earlier this summer when I said "I'm back!" and then never blogged more than once?

Well third time's the charm....because I'm back and Page 22 has a whole new look!
What do you think??


My blog is refreshed and I'm ready to start writing again:)

Guess who else got a "minor" facelift?? (no not ME!)


My blog design wait list is getting filled up daily which has made me a very busy lady!
(hence the reason my OWN blog has taken a seat on the good 'ol back burner)

What else has been happening you ask??

Mike and I have been working like crazy trying to settle into our new home!
There are still boxes EVERYWHERE and my kitchen looks like a scene from Hoarders but we're getting there!
I can't wait to show you all the progress we've made and write some fun home decor tutorials!

Until then....feel free to cruise around my blog and check out my brand new "about me" page!


Thanks for not giving up on me, lovelies:)

Happy Friday!!!




9 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! I love the new look :)

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. The blog looks fab! Can't wait to see pictures of the new place!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back!! I kept coming over here to see if you were back yet. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Love the new look, looking forward to you blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey welcome back! Like the new look! Hope you get all the boxes unpacked soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the blog design! Good luck with getting settled--I know it can be quite a process sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!