6.03.2013

I'm Baaaaccckkkk!

It's been almost a full month since I last blogged but I'm back today:)

In the last month I've been busy packing, moving, house hunting, signing millions of documents/contracts etc.

Everything we own is spread out between a storage unit and the basements/garages of our family members. 
I DON'T KNOW WHERE ANY OF MY STUFF IS!!!

I'm currently on day 4 of wearing the same tank top and sweat pants....oyyyy

It's been busy and hectic but things are finally starting to settle down!

M and I are currently shacking up with my sis, my bro in law and my niece Maddy until we are able to move into our new house (more details to come!)

What else have we been up to, you ask?

Well this past weekend we were in the city celebrating the marriage of M's brother to his new bride, Gina!

Here's the weekend in photos:)



Attempted a Pinterest hairstyle....

Beautiful bride!

The boys

Hubby & I

The happy couple










19 comments:

  1. welcome back! Looks like you had an awesome weekend - that photo booth picture is the best!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Moving is so crazy! I can only imagine what y'all are going through! So exciting about the new house though! Congrats & keeping my fingers crossed for y'all! So glad you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back! I recently moved and I can completely relate to not being able to find anything! Congrats on the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome backkk- can't wait to hear more about your new place! :)

    Great pic of you two- looks like a fun wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. been missing your posts!! life gets hectic sometimes :) Good luck with the househunting! You look gorg and love your hair in that pic!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I love a good photo booth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!! It looks like you had a great weekend and I love how you did your hair in that picture!! Good luck with the house hunting..

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh geez moving is alwaysssss SO hectic and crazy!! Looks like you had a good weekend! Your hair looks AMAZING in that picture! I never seem to nail pinterest hair styles :/ haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad your back! I love reading your blog and chattin with ya! PS love love love your hair in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks great! Can't wait to hear more about a new house!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. welcome back lady :)

    we've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very glad to see you back!! I know the pains of moving, good luck with it. And your Pinterest hair looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pictures! Your Pinterest inspired hairstyle looks good!! Sounds like you've been one busy woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like I visited at just the right time! haha You look great girl.. loving that pinterest inspired hairstyle! You definitely nailed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. your hair came out awesome! glad you're back! i was on a bit of a break myself, sometimes life gets in the way of blogging! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've been busy! Missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  17. EXTREMELY impressed with your pinterest hair!! awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Andy & I are in the same boat. All of our stuff is either in a storage unit, my mom's basement or his mom's basement. We are also staying with family until our next home happens. It's been crazy! Good luck. :)

    Love the hair. Looks really good!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!