5.07.2013

Where I've Been...

Hi my name is Shannon....and I've been a horrible blogger.

It's been several days since I've even considered writing a post on the good ol' blog and I'm feeling so guilty!

If you're hoping for a wild update telling you all that I've been busy traveling the world and partying like a rock star you may want to hit the little "x" in the top right hand corner of your browser:(

To update you all....

WE SOLD OUR CONDO!!!

Nothing makes me happier than NOT having to camp out in my car with my 2 furry friends any longer!!

So selling our condo means one thing.....now it's time to pack.

NO ONE hates packing more than I do....NO ONE!

We have 2 weeks until we have to be out and I can't seem to get my shit together (literally)


This was the scene Saturday night in mi casa.

I threw a few kitchen items into 2 boxes, cracked open a Blue Moon, turned on some Project Runway on my DVR and packing was over for the night.

I need help:(

I can't promise I will be writing anymore posts this week (if I do it will be a miracle) so I'm going to leave you all with my current thoughts....





18 comments:

  1. Life happens, it's all good girl :) And yes, super depressed about finales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on selling the condo!!! :) I've been a pretty bad blogger myself lately. Life happens and some times blogging has to go on the back burner. Oh well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Packing is definitely not fun, but congrats on selling the condo!

    The Grass Skirt Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah congrats on selling the condo shan!!! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Yes, packing is for the birds! I decided next time I move I am hiring packers and movers...well hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the sale! I have no doubts that lots of wine and blue moons will get that condo packed up in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on selling the condo, and MEGA good luck with packing. It's SUCH a pain in the butt (having done it once a year for the most part for the last 5 years, I can relate!) You'll get it done one way or another, and in the meantime, we will continue to miss you around the blog world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on selling your condo. That is great news. Do you have a house yet? Good luck packing - I don't have any good advice. It sucks. I usually have friend's come over to help and at least you can chat while packing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! Have you found a house yet? Where are you gunna go??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on selling your condo!! :)

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray for selling the condo and not having to hide out with the fur babies. :) Good luck packing and moving.

    ReplyDelete
  12. woo hoo for getting your condo sold! Happy packing...or not

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on selling your condo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats girl :)

    I invite you to my blog.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!