4.01.2013

Weekend Shenanigans....Easter!


I tried to think about an April Fool's joke to play on all of you but my mind isn't too swift this early in the morning:(

Instead....I'll just show you all what sort of Shenanigans happened this past weekend....

{Friday I spent the day in Newburyport with my favorite ladies}

{We had brunch and cocktails at the Black Cow}

{and also did a little shopping....where I picked up some new arm candy}

{Mom & Dad brought me an Easter hydrangea on Saturday:)}

 {I put together some Easter goodies for my favorite little nuggets}

{and I obviously indulged in Easter candy!}


Here are a few more snaps from Easter....






11 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect weekend.. everything from the brunch cocktails to the mini cadburry eggs to the new arm candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new arm candy!! And the flowers are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the arm candy! Those flowers are so pretty!

    Those bags are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coral necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Hydrangea's are my favorite! Great pictures girl!! Looks like you had a fun weekend..

    Xo,
    http://sincerelymissashley.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great Easter weekend! I love the necklace you're wearing in the last pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brunch cocktails are the best! Those look delish! Looks like you had a fantastic weekend and perfect weather for the Easter holiday! Those Cadbury eggs def made their way into our home too ;) Nothing like some good Easter candy to make the days better! Thanks for sharing friend! Stoping by from Sami's =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those hydrangeas are beautiful. They're my favorite flower for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you have the best weekend!! And yummo with the bloodys, my fav!
    Found you from the link up! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg those bloody marys.. I want one right now ;) Looks like a fabulous Easter weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you and your husband are just too adorable!!

    what color is your watch? rose gold or gold? i can't tell :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!