4.22.2013

Weekend Shenanigans!


When it comes to iPhone photos....this weekend wasn't a good one....but in reality it was GREAT!

My spirits are finally starting to lift after everything that happened in Boston last week and the sun is shining bright on this fine Monday morning!

Today also marks Mike and I being married for 10 MONTHS! WOW time really flies. It feels like it was only a few months ago I was walking down the aisle!



Friday was spent glued to the TV. 
I finally exhaled Friday night when the 2nd suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing was caught.
What an emotional day.

I went out for a quick cocktail with friends and as we raised our glasses to cheers we said 
"cheers to....being here....together." 

It was the only thing that seemed appropriate on such a terrifying day in Massachusetts.

Otherwise....

These are the only 2 photos I have from this past weekend...



Saturday night started out with a GIANT raspberry margarita and ended at a fantastic party for my friend Alison which was very reminiscent of high school. A party complete with beer pong, a duel ice luge, a keg and lots of laughs.

Cheers to this week being better than the last!




10 comments:

  1. Sometimes the weekends without pictures are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that giant margarita looks yummmmmmy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed a delicious margarita this weekend as well. It was SO strong having a second was not happening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That margarita looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 10 months! Happy Monday! Stopping my from weekend shenanigans :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were a gorgeous bride ALSO that margarita looks so yummy!!
    Have a lovely day!

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not many pictures just means you were having a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe Happy 10 months :) & I love raspberry margaritas along with the watermelon ones! They are delish... Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too am so glad that boston nightmare is over!! cheers to 10 months!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!