4.11.2013

Wedding and Event Printables!!!

It's wedding season people!!!

Who's excited?

I love weddings. 
Now that mine is over I am so excited to attend more weddings this year and sit back and relax while stuffing my face with delicious catered food and slugging back champagne.

The pure joys of no longer being the bride:)

Well there's a reason for today's post....not just to talk about my poor wedding etiquette....

....it's time to show you all what's been happening in my Etsy Shop!

Are you a bride that wants some unique wedding programs for your special day?
Are you a maid of honor that is in charge of ordering the menus for your bff's bridal shower?

Well....Shannon has you covered, lovelies.

Take a look at some of the printables I'm currently offering via Etsy!
















This is just a quick little sample of what I can offer.....and if you need something custom designed shoot me an e-mail! 

Happy Wedding Season, my friends:)

You can visit my Etsy Shop HERE



9 comments:

  1. These are all reaaaaally pretty! Good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous- what a great idea! I so wish I could get married again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous!! I really love the first one.. Great job!

    Xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Steve ever proposes, Ill be sure to order the chevron ones! = )

    Did you see the picture of Mike and his SNHU friends on the invitation to alumni weekend? too funny!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. such creative designs! too bad i'm married already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I like these a lot :) Too bad I'm already married but I am definitely going to have to point some planning brides in your direction :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the eat drink and be married menu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm getting married in less than a month and will be checking you out for thank you cards:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!