4.24.2013

Shannon's Monthly Beauty Product Review!!!

It's about that time.....time for a beauty product review!

Wow...it feels like it's been awhile!

Just because I haven't been reviewing products DOESN'T mean they aren't always jumping into my basket at Target and Walgreens (and now ULTA...swwwoooonnnn!)




I can't say enough good things about the new Suave Moroccan Infusion oil
I was ALWAYS very loyal to the original Moroccan Oil products but when I recently ran out of my oil and realized that I am trying to save money for a house I thought "let's try a knock-off version." This stuff is amazing!!! It's under $7 for the bottle and it makes my hair smell SO clean. Every time I use it I make my hubby smell my hair....it's annoying for him but awesome for me:)



Don't be alarmed if you don't know what this is (I promise you its not obscene).
I had never heard of tanning mitts either until about 2 weeks ago. I saw a tutorial on YouTube using one and headed to ULTA to pick one up. I'm pretty sure it cost me $4.99 and has changed my whole self tanning experience forever!! I always hated self tanning at home because I ALWAYS give myself streaks resembling tiger stripes....until now! Simply put your tanning lotion on the mitt and rub on. NO STREAKS!!!
Don't forget to wash your tanning mitt though...mine looks like a piece of evidence from a crime scene now.




When my husband first saw the Ulta Super Blender Sponge on my vanity he asked, "WTF is that???"
It's odd looking and to be totally honest....I want to love this sponge but I absolutely hate it.
Am I using it wrong???
So far I've tried this thing twice and all it did was suck up all of my foundation and make my face smell like a condom. 
It has a weird rubbery odor and I don't ever want to see it again. Friends....do you use a beauty blender and do you love yours? I NEED answers.



There you have it!! My monthly Beauty Review. Feel free to share your experiences with these products in the comments:)

9 comments:

  1. "Makes my face smell like a condom" I AM DYING! I do need to get my hands on one of those tanning mits though! What sunless tanner do you use with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using tanning mitts! I wont use anything else and it gives a nice application!!

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips! I'll keep my eyes out for the good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love beauty product reviews. Do you use the moroccan oil on wet or dry hair?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry girlfriend, the real beauty blender is superb in texture and everything. You actually dampen it so it doesn't soak up your foundation. If you get it from sephora and don't like it- you can return it no hassle. win win ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that tanning mitt is very cool. I'll have to try that out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My stylist told me to try out Moroccon Oil, so I'm on the hunt and will definitely look out for Suaves' since I'm a cheapo lol.

    P.S. How's your friend doing since last week's tragedy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! That is too funny, I don't like the blender sponges either, they suck up all that expensive foundation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!