4.05.2013

Rants and Raves....Week 3!

Hooray we've made it to Friday!!!

I've been a busy bee this week (hence the reason for only 2 blog posts in 5 days) and I am ready for the weekend to get here!!

Until then.....

......Let's link up for 


Rants and Raves





Did anyone else see this movie?? No? GOOD!
I blame myself for renting this one. My sister Michele saw it and told me it was no good but I didn't listen. It was Tuesday night, Mike and I wanted to rent a Redbox....he pulled up to the curb and I jumped out. It was about 30 degrees outside and the wind was blowing in my face and I selected the first movie I recognized.
BAD IDEA. In my opinion I wasted 2 hours of my life watching this.
...END RANT...




So on Tuesday (before I chose that horrible movie to waste my time with) my mom and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and I picked up this Avacado and Oatmeal masque in the beauty section.
WOW....this stuff is incredible! I may never pay to have a facial again because this green stuff ripped all the crap off my face, made my skin feel soft and only cost me about $3.99!!! What a steal!



Starbucks is lucky that I love their Blonde Roast coffee because their long lines are for the birds.
I went in to the Starbucks near my house last night at 7:45 PM (not AM) to get a coffee before my hubby's basketball game and there was a line. The girl in front of my "couldn't decide if she wanted a caramel or a hazlenut macchiato." Decisions, decisions. Then she proceeded to ask the barista which flavor was stronger and which one was sweeter. They debated about it for a while. Then she decided she'd  like to search for her Starbucks gold card in her overflowing purse. Tick tock tick tock....."oh....my gold card is empty?? Let me search for a $10 bill to recharge it." Tick tock tick tock....."ohhh could you also get me that cream cheese brownie while I look for my cash? I don't care that there are 6 thirsty people behind me....let's shoot the shit while I wait for my coffee and brownie."
...END RANT...




Remember a little while ago I hosted a Giveaway from Larque by Jason?
Well Jason sent me a pair of these adorable yellow rosebud earrings and they are seriously the cutest things in my jewelry box! How fun are these for Spring?? I think I'm going to put them on today to brighten up this gloomy April day in Boston. Want a pair of your own?? Get them HERE!


What are you ranting and raving about this week??


9 comments:

  1. Love those earrings! I hate it when I get stuck behind slow people at Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl. I hear ya. Last night, and not even night, 3:30 pm, I pulled into a drive-thru to get a little diet coke pick me up. No joke, the car in front of me spent 8 MINUTES ordering! By the time they were done, there were 20 cars behind me. I mean...really? Just friggin' go inside and order your party crap. Geeze. Happy weekend lovebug :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never understood why starbucks lines are always long! it's ridiculous.

    i'm totally seeing if my BBB has that facial mask like tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That seems to happen to me at Starbucks every.single.freakin.time without fail! Grrrr

    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw Flight- we had no idea it was going to be so depressing and intense! I spent the whole moving being like WTF?! to all of Denzels decisions.
    There is always I line at starbucks- it always blows my mind that so many people want coffee at all times of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i saw flight too... definitely didn't love it, didn't totally hate it. but still wish i hadn't spent the dollar twenty nine on renting it. LOL

    i might totally have to try that mask out! does it smell good? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol at the Starbucks girl!
    The movie Flight was so disturbing. I made the mistake of watching it two days before getting on a plane. OMG I kept staring at the flight attendants wondering weird things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally agreed that flight wasn't that good. I found the opening scene way too long and way too much!! On the other hand those rose earrings are absolutely fabulous! New GFC follower!
    Adrienne
    Http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!