4.08.2013

My Weekend Shenanigans!


Do you ever have those weekends that are so jam packed with fun things to do that they fly by in the blink of an eye?? 

I'm STILL tired out from all of the excitement this weekend had to offer....hence the reason this post is coming to you after lunch instead of first thing in the morning.

Here are my weekend snaps....

{for those of you who watch "The Following" on Fox....you can imagine the terror when I found this on my windshield Friday morning. Thankfully it was just my Uncle trying to scare me and not a crazy cult leader...phew!}


{Friday night we got some Italian food and celebrated our friend Matt's 27th birthday}

{with lots of wine and laughs}

{Saturday my family went and saw Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at the Palace Theatre! I saw this show when I was in 3rd grade and it was just as great as I remembered. This Joseph was no Donnie Osmond but he still held my attention!}

{Sunday was my future sister in law's bridal shower!}

{the happy bride and groom:)}

{Sunday night hubby and I were in the mood for some Feng Shui}

{and I finished my night off with one of the best fortunes I've ever opened!}

How was YOUR weekend??

14 comments:

  1. Looks a quality weekend was had by you and everyone you spent time with.
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those weekends, mine was similar - busy and great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love busy weekends! Then again, I love slow, simple weekends to. Hell, I just love weekends. :)
    Glad to see you had a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend! That is a great fortune and I've only seen one episode of The Following but that post it would freak me out either way haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great weekend!! I feel like all weekends go by way to quickly.. That's a great fortune, I always get the worst ones and half the time they don't make any sense to me lol!!

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun weekend!!! Lots of friend time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fortune! And yummmmm to the Italian food, now I'm craving it :-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm stopping by from the "This Weekend I" bloghop! Your weekend sounds lovely! I don't think I've seen Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat since I was about 10 as well. Maybe it's mandatory viewing for all 3rd graders. xx

    Amanda @ Rhyme & Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  9. AH! What a scary note! Glad it was only your Unlce ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That note is hilarious! When hubs and I watch the show, I always have my computer open so I can distract myself during scary parts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like a lovely, fun weekend :) I love that fortune!

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are such a sweet sister in law!! bahaha there is a back story behind that comment for another day!

    fun fun weekend :)

    great fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just stumbled across your blog and love it! Totally went and read your love story posts (I'm a creep when it comes to that...if i see it on the info bar i'm creeping it!! hahaha! love to read love stories) You are the cutest ever you and your hubby <3

    love that you are a Mass native---me too! You did get a fab fortune though....a recent fortune cookie I got from a Chinese restaurant said "you will be hungry in one hour." I about DIED

    looking forward to reading more of your blog! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!