3.20.2013

Spring is Here and a New Link Up

Is it really the first day of Spring??

I was woken up at 6:00 this morning to the maintenance team yelling obscenities at each other as they shoveled my walkway under my window. It could only mean one thing....SNOW.

This has seemed like the longest winter in history. 

Mother Nature is telling us it's over but by the look of the frost caked on my car windows I think she's full of shit.


Anyhoo....

I'm here today to announce a new link up I will be hosting on Fridays!!!

It's called the Pits and the Peaks.



Everyone has good moments and bad moments throughout their week and this is the place we'll gather to whine and cheer about them!

Are you into it??

Good....see you Friday:)

13 comments:

  1. love it! I will be joining up on Friday! and that ecard made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! That e-card has me giggling girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea of that link up!
    Love the e-card too haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow- yuck!! Love the idea for the new link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stepped over three piles of it this morning. I really need to shovel it but its too cold

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of pit & peek! See ya Friday... maybe! I'll get back to blogging eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that idea for a link up - can't wait to join you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't wait to link up! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this link up! I'll have to get into it on Friday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bahaha! My dog pooped on the cement today and I didn't have a bag. Pretended not to notice.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. just came across your blog & its totally cute! I can always appreciate another New England Blogger<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!