3.28.2013

Saw It Pinned It Did It....DIY Workout Shirt!


Hi Friends!

I'm linking up with Stephanie and Katie for the first time ever for Saw It, Pinned It, Did It and I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed with myself that I've found time lately to do a Pinterest project!

You know how it's been over here in this neck of the woods....if I'm not cleaning I'm spending the rest of my waking hours dusting, vacuuming, etc in preparation for realtor visits.

But alas....I found time this past weekend to tackle a project I've been wanting to try....

So here we go!






This is the original Pin I saw....




and here's how I tackled it....




Don't mind the bra on the bed or the weird nose/lip thing that's happening in this pic....








14 comments:

  1. cute! I tried this and failed miserably at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made one like this and I love it - I love the loose, flowy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so confused how you did the back.. so cute I want one now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! so glad you linked up with us lady :) love the top and it looks really cute on you. perfect for an old shirt that you want to not throw away but repurpose :)

    thank you for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I am def. going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey lovin your blog I'm a new follower! Check out my blog I'm just starting out need all the support I can get! I'm from mass too martha's vineyard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally doing this! I have plenty of t-shirts to chop up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You keep adding to the design and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this!!! SUCH a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Definitely going to have to try it out! I have SO many old t-shirts that I could convert!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!