3.29.2013

Rants and Raves....Week 2!

Happy Good Friday, Friends!!!

The sun is shining, my friends have the day off and I'm about to head to Newburyport for the day....but before that happens we need to link up for....



Rants and Raves





Are these little guys invading anyone else's house lately?? I'm so tired of seeing their little red and black bodies all over my curtains, my windows, my bedroom carpet...UGH!!!! My mother came over the other day and said "ohh they are very lucky...that's good!" Well guess what....I haven't won the lottery yet so I've taken to sucking these little guys up with the hose of my vacuum.
...END RANT...



I've always been a red wine girl....never really even gave white a chance. But lately I can't get enough of Sauvignon Blanc. Maybe it's because the seasons are changing? Maybe it's because it's cool and refreshing? I don't know but I need to buy a case of this Oyster Bay STAT!



I hate to say this but the show Revenge is making it on the rant list this week. Last season, this show was incredible!!! I couldn't wait to watch the next episode to see what would happen next in the Hamptons. This season is leaving me confused 75% of the time and wondering when the heck someone is going to figure out who Emily really is. Come on....I'm tired of hearing about the "initiative" and their nonsense. I want to go back to when Emily used to use a red marker to cross out people's faces at the end of every episode. Who's with me??
...END RANT...




I had never seen the show Girls before Wednesday evening and I'm ashamed to say that I have seen all of season one and 7 episodes of season 2. Let's be honest....Am I REALLY ashamed? NO! I blame On Demand for creating this "watchathon" week and unlocking all HBO shows for us!! This show is freaking hilarious and I am now calling Comcast to ensure I have HBO before season 3 starts.





12 comments:

  1. same with revenge. I feel like she is solving everyone elses problems an not on the track to complete her own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't caught up on revenge in so long, I have only seen a couple of the season 2 episodes! I love the oyster bay SB! I am a red girl all the way too, but I like a cold sauvignon blanc in the warmer months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh the lady bug invasion! At least they're harmless but yes a huge pain in the butt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a white wine girl and never really give red wine a chance. I will have to look for Sauvignon Blanc next time I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SOO with you on Revenge. I watched it like crazy last season. And now I barely watch it. I have hears lots others say the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched Revenge back to back to back to back when I first discovered it, just like you said you did with Girls. I was caught up and ready to start watching new episodes two weeks ago, they are so bad now I can't even stay focused.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you sure they are not stink bugs instead of lady bugs? We had a state wide invasion in 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes those ladybugs are a big problem this time of year. I've never had them but my friend has. Not sure of a solution but try google to see if you can find any!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No ladybugs yet but boxelders are EVERYWHERE!! Yuck

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was in LOVE with Revenge and now I watch it but I am kinda like "meh, oh Revenge was new this week?".

    I just started watching Girls too and I am in LOVE!

    Another pretty good show on CBS is Deception, and are you a Scandal fan?!?! Watch the 1st Season on Netflix!

    How about Mad Men?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!