3.13.2013

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday

If you think all I do lately is show you pictures of my weekend and then show you my pins 2 days later....I'd have to say you're right!

I promise you once these condo showings slow down I will be back with some better content (and maybe even a new design....did we really think I'd enter Spring with the same old one?)

For now...let's talk Pinterest.

Here's what my little OPI painted fingers have been pinning lately....





Source: oksana.se via Shannon on Pinterest









Source: wanelo.com via Shannon on Pinterest







Happy Hump Day, Friends:)

8 comments:

  1. I love that high-low dress! I want it SO badly!! (Love the hot pink color!) The little mini cake is so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love EVERY outfit you pinned. Ugh, spring colors get me weak haha!

    And what the heck is that g-ma doing?!?! lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove the pins and that little mini wedding cake baking pan is ADORABLE!!!!! And grandma has the right idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha oh my goodness that wreathe is adorable. I hate that Easter is so early this year. I've boycotted decorating for both St. Patties and Easter because of it. It's just too much too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to be that grandma one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first skirt is to DIE for!!!

    Hope you have a wonderful day :)

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. teeny tiny wedding cakes! oh my goodness. I'd eat one every day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!