3.18.2013

My Weekend Wrap Up...Again

Here I am once again spending my Monday morning filling you all in on my weekend shenanigans....

and sadly I barely pulled out my iphone to memorialize this weekend....but here's what I have like it or not:)



{picked up a St. Patty's Day Bouquet for myself}


{hit up Express pretty hard with mom}


{celebrated my frisky kitty's 3rd birthday}


{drank some green beers with my hubby to celebrate my heritage}


{had a couples bowling competition with my bro in law and sis in law....we were 3-0 thanks to my hubs}


{finished the night off by talking wedding things with my sis in law (to be) and throwing back tequila shots}



How did you spend YOUR weekend??


14 comments:

  1. You took more pics of your weekend than I did! haha
    Sounds like a fun weekend overall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends had some green beers yesterday, posted on facebook. It freaks me out. What do they taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tequila shots and green beer? sounds pretty good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I totally wanted to go out and get green beers yesterday, but settled on a Dos XX at home instead haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot bowling shoes! lol. Can't go wrong with a green beer on St. Patty's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a perfect weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. shopping, bowling, green beer and tequilla sounds like an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh loving the green beer. looks like an awesome weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is nothing better than green beer!!! Looks like you had a great weekend.. p.s. your kitty is adorable....

    xox,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tequila shots! Whoa I am impressed! I can handle the green beer but tequila and I are not friends at all. Unless I want to cry to everyone all night long in which case we are besties!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm jealous you drank green beer! That's the best part of St. Patty's day, but we never made it out of the house for beer, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a great weekend! We bowled on St. Patty's Day, too, but unfortunately (or fortunately?) didn't have one green beer. Lots of normal colored beer though! Stopping by from Sami's link-up and am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love bowling. . . and the shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!