3.11.2013

Another Weekend Wrap Up

Hi Lovelies!
Happy Bachelor Finale day to you all:)

What? It's sad that I think of reality show finale days as holidays? What of it??

Anyway....it's about that time to link up with Sami to share the deets of my weekend!



{baked some yummy banana muffins that made my house smell DELICIOUS}

{Went out for Chinese with friends and came back to my place for a few bottles of red and a few rounds of Saucy Charades:)}

{Saturday hopped on the train and headed to Boston for some Blueberry beers with a couple of my college roomies}

{Sunday went out for some Mexican with my hubby}

{hit up Target pretty hard per usual and couldn't say no to this pretty red Brita!}


I swear my weekend was way more fun than my pictures give it credit.

How was YOUR weekend??

11 comments:

  1. Your weekend looks fun to me - friends, food and drinks. That is pretty good if you ask me!! And yes today is a very important day. Can't wait to watch the 3 hour finale! 3 hours is a bit much though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy I've been craving Mexican! I might have to get my fix soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the best weekend! We love that saucy charades name! YAY for bachelor night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bright red Brita pitcher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm Banana Nut Muffins! Favorite!

    Looks like you had a great weekend!

    xo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Target is my kyrptonite! I always hit that place up hard. Or I guess, Target always hits me and my wallet! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least a brita is a buy you can justify. Everyone needs clean water. I can't wait for bachelor tonight. My twitter will be blowing up as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the bachelor right now haha!! Ive never heard of that game but it sounds fun!!

    Sounds like a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love me some Target. :) I seriously go there at least once a week, if I don't something is wrong i.e. no money.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew who Sean was going to pick since the first episode! I cheat every time! haha I love watching it all play out though! So fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!