2.07.2013

Shannon Page Design Got a Makeover!

Hi Friends!

I'm happy to announce that Shannon Page Design got a makeover....a much needed one at that.
She was looking sad and tired and needed a major upgrade.

Shannon Page Design


Do me all a favor and head on over and take a look!
Also...if I've designed your blog grab my new button while you're over there and put it on your blog...if you really love me you'll do it:) No?



Side note...


what ever happened to Teddy Geiger?
He's on my Pandora right now and I'm thinking he must be over 18 by now....



Double side note....
Since working for myself I've found my favorite Pandora station is a mix of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin & Michael Buble....it's really working for me....along with a daily venti from Starbucks:)

Adios amigas!

9 comments:

  1. I updated it on my page because I love ya! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... Teddy Geiger used to be my favorite! What happened to that kid???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks phenomenal! Here in a few weeks I need to make some blog adjustments and I will most definitely be hitting you up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teddy Geiger! Ugh, I loved him and his beautiful eyes. He needs to make a comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new page!! I am thinking of hiring you! I started blogging a year ago but have no idea what I am doing with the layout!! Please check it out! I love your packaging and am thinking of doing the first one which includes everything!!
    http://caseypinkpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! Love the new page, very cute and professional :) I love all of the designs you've made. They are all so different. Some of those blog titles are hilarious and am going to have to check them out asap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just came across your blog and got totally sucked in lol, been reading forever now :) New follower! I "grabbed" a button too :) Looking forward to following!
    Angela everydayelsey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! That's so funny, I have no idea what happened to Teddy. I only know he's still sitting on my CD rack from all those years ago.

    Would love it if you stopped by sometime!

    Love from South Africa

    Arum Lilea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!