Oh How Pinteresting...Spring Pins!

I'm having writers block today and my "office" is freezing.
My hands are so cold that it's hard to type and the last thing I want to do is wrap myself up in a scarf and winter coat before leaving the house today....only to go to the gym....

....but let's face it....it's still winter, friends:(

You know what we can do to cheer ourselves up though?

Show off our.....

.....Spring pins!!!!
(let's not show off other things....just yet)

Source: ebay.com via Shannon on Pinterest

Source: wanelo.com via Shannon on Pinterest


  1. All of these outfits are so cute! I'm definitely ready for spring!

  2. My office is freezing today too so I definitely enjoyed your Spring pins. I just told my husband last night that I've had enough of boots. Sooo ready for my flats & sandals!

  3. This depresses me and excites me all at the same time. Sad because it's not here but pumped because it almost is!

  4. LOVE that dress!!! I am sooo ready for spring!

  5. Love these pins!
    I'm already in a spring fashion state of mind. Georgia needs to catch up :)

  6. Loving the mint and white combo...they are all so cute, great pins!

  7. These colors just make me feel instantly happier. Can it be spring right now please?!

  8. I have a love hate relationship with spring pins. Love because I am ready for warmer weather and bright colors. Hate because it is too dang cold and I can't wear any of it yet!

  9. I love both looks with the white jeans! And I love love love the pink top and boyfriend jeans!

  10. cute cute!!

    My next job I want to be able to dress in cute dresses and not get 30 questions or remarks all day. We are NOT a dress up kind of place at all.

  11. YES! That hot pink with the ripped jeans....Love it!

  12. give me all of it! can't wait for Spring!

  13. I was looking at your blog design page but it wont let me pull up your email. I would love to talk to you about a new design!

  14. Your pins are so cute! Stopping by from the link up and wanted to let you know I have a great giveaway happening on my page now :)

  15. I love mint right now! And that maxi skirt is so adorable.
    Hope you had a great weekend!

    The Hartungs Blog


Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!