2.25.2013

My Weekend Via Instagram...

The weekends really seem to fly by don't they?



Here's mine in photos...




1.{celebrated Fef's 27th birthday with dinner, wine and homemade carrot cake}
2.{Received my latest BzzAgent package in the mail}
3.{Rocked some cowgirl boots out to dinner}
4.{Watched a movie at home with hubby...Heavyweights was the winner}
5.{Woke up to MORE snow covering our cars}
6.{Enjoyed breakfast prepared by my favorite guy}
7.{Battled my curling wand again and walked away without any burns}
8.{Drooled over this homemade jello cake my sissy made...with homemade cool whip}
9.{Watched Michele blow out her birthday candles!}


I'm typing the fast because I'm heading to my first yoga class I've taken in about 5 months and I need to chug a large coffee before it starts...is this a bad idea? Oh boy.....wish me luck.



13 comments:

  1. I feel you pain with the burns from the curling wand! The pretty curls are so worth it, though. Have fun at yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend went by waaaay too fast! I want that cake recipe - looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks amazing! But sorry to hear about your battle with the curling iron.. youch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks so good!!

    Have fun at yoga :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My neck makes me look like I am a frisky high schooler. I just got a new curling iron and I have burnt my neck to hell with it! Glad your doing better with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your curls look SO good! For the life of me, I can't use a curling wand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair always looks amazing shannon! jealousss. good luck at yoga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great weekend with lots of cake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cake looks delish and I just signed up for Bzz Agent for some goodies :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a fun weekend! That cake looks amazing.

    Happy Monday!

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heavyweights is one of my favorite movies. I have the urge to go make a jello cake. That looks delicious!

    www.thelyriclocket.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful pictures here. i like your blog so much,
    so i'm following you.
    would be happy if you visit mine one day.
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!