2.06.2013

Boy Meets World and Oh How Pinteresting

Happy Hump Day, my loves!

First thing's first....I like to start my day with a cup of coffee and a quick episode of Boy Meet's World.
I was doing that this morning when I realized....

WOW I'm getting old.

I miss the days of Boy Meets World being on TGIF and eating pizza while laughing my head off at Cory and Shawn's antics.

I can't BELIEVE they are doing a sequel show and this little girl is going to be the new star...



Can we also talk about how Eric is now THIRTY-SIX??


Yikes....I just spit out my morning coffee!!!! 

If Eric looks like this I'm afraid to see Mr. Feeny:-/

Anyhoo...

Let's improve our moods and forget how old we're all getting by linking up with Michelle for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays!





Source: google.com via Shannon on Pinterest

I HAVE to have this...our first dance song!
Source: etsy.com via Shannon on Pinterest













Source: pshiiit.com via Shannon on Pinterest




Now off to work I go!! Lots to get done today:)

Until tomorrow, lovelies.


15 comments:

  1. Love Into the Mystic!! It was in the running for ours. Van can do no wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeny looks the exact same. He was on Grey's Anatomy this season and I about spit out my wine in my excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say exactly what Sarah J said - Feeny was on Greys last season and at the beginning of this season and looks just the same. I almost thought he wouldn't be on Girl Meets World (isn't that what they're claling it?) because of Grey's...but well they killed him off early on so I guess that frees him up now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so so excited for boy meets world sequel, but makes me feel beyond old. Also love the Into the Mystic canvas, that was the last slow song played at our wedding, it's one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love all of your pins! Esp that home organization center. That makes my organized self happy on the inside!

    I can't believe Eric is that old. He doesn't look nearly as hot as he did on the show. Sad trombone :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. poor Eric because Feeny still looks the same! I had no idea though that they were going to do a sequel show, I am anxious to see that. Hopefully it doesn't ruin it! Boy Meets World was my favorite show growing up. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always get SO pumped when I flip through the channels in the morning and come accross BMW! Oh the life lessons I learned from Danielle Fishel. YAY for a reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Boy Meets World. Easily one of my favorites...still makes me laugh and cry! lol. I can't believe he's 36. I don't think that is old but I can't believe that much time has gone by. Guess that says a lot for us doesn't it =/ lol.

    Love all of your pins too! I've pinned a few for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omygoodness does he look old!! Sad. That show was the best.

    That quesedilla looking thing looks soo good and now I am hungry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness, where have the years gone?! Boy Meets World was my show back in the day.

    Stopping by from the linkup

    xo, Ashley
    horseshoesandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boy Meets World was my absolute favorite!! I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode. I had no idea they were making a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the song Into The Mystic and that canvas is adorable! Boy Meets World was such a fun show!

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower!! :) Cute blog! Cant wait to read more! Thanks for following me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for making me feel old. I liked Eric on the show since he was closer to my age. I am 35 now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha! If the pic of Eric bothers you, how about this little tidbit: Angela (who dated Shawn) is >44 years old< !!! That means she was close to 30 when they were doing their (g-rated) love scenes....how's >that< for weird?!? And I think Eric looks adorable in this pic (but I'm also old) (and a lesbian).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!