1.28.2013

Operation Get Organized....Part 1

Hi Lovelies!
 
So I was busy this weekend.....sadly not busy drinking wine, nursing a hangover, laughing with friends or spending my money at the mall....
 
...I was busy getting my shit together again and organizing my home!!
 
Remember this post HERE where I told you all that my OCD self hates me and that I just can't seem to get organized anymore?
 
Well I kicked it into high gear this weekend.....I think I made about 6 trips to the dumpster at my condo complex and somehow filled 5 trash bags full of trash (while only cleaning 2 rooms...can you say HOARDER? yikes).
 
 
I blasted my Pandora in the bathroom Saturday morning and tackled the dreaded BATHROOM CLOSET.
 
Are you ready to see the "before" pictures?
 
 
Are you sure??
 
You may never sleep again.....
 
 
 
 
 
Have you ever seen anything so terrifying??
 
 
Ya...I didn't think so.
 
Well anyhoo...I went to Michael's and picked up some pretty decorative baskets then came up with this....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So what do you think??
 
I'd say this little project deserves a glass of wine (or 4) tonight while watching the Bachelor!!!
 
 



25 comments:

  1. You go girl! Cleaning and organizing is addictive - you'll feel like a new woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you fancy uh! Looks great. I love organizing but the hubs messes it up every time. oh and ps I made your dip again this weekend. What a hit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great! My linen closet has become the place where things are thrown to get them out of the way, so I also need to do some organization, pretty pitiful since we just moved into the place in October.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks fantastic (the after picture hehe)!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, now run back to michaels, pick up some more fancy baskets and meet me at my place ;-) No joke, I woke up early this morning because all I could think about was how unorganized my closet looked. Is that sad?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little baskets, look cute and help you stay organized!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good! Organizing & purging things always makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the baskets! The closet looks so good! Come do mine?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! The baskets look amazing!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have some closets that look very similar and I am scared to tackle them! I need to closet purge ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an improvement. :) Good job!! It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks good!! Your bathroom closet is so minimal even before. Ours is JAMMED packed. I guess that is because we have very little storage throughout our entire house. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great post :)
    I love it!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your baskets! We so need one in our bathroom for the toilet paper, I may steal your idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can come organize my new home when I move! ;) I def. think you deserve a glass... or three of wine tonight during the Bachelor!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your baskets! I use baskets as organization all over our apartment. Its such a cute way to keep things sorted and organized.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh gosh, you're living the dream! I wish that I had enough time to go through everything in my house and give it a good organizing. You're such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good job girl!! I just cleaned our linen closet this month and I was ashamed to say I don't think it's been cleaned once in the 4 years we've lived here! Needless to say I threw away so much stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking good, looking good! It's crazy how crazy our closets can become.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice! I wish our bathroom closet was that big!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow, looks amazing in the after picture! Definitely deserve you some wine!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOOOVVVEEE! I'm attacking the mess that I call my scarves and leggings tonight and posting about it tomorrow. Make sure you check it out!

    Kate
    NYTjerseygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!