1.30.2013

Oh How Pinteresting!

WOW

When was the last time I linked up for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays?

Yea I can't remember either!
I've fallen in love with Pinterest all over again recently.

At night my hubby mocks me as I sit there on my iPad and pin lots and lots of fun things.

I've been pinning home decor, office spaces, cute new clothes for the warm weather...you name it!

Are you all ready to see my snazzy pins as of late?

Heerrrreee we go!



















Source: etsy.com via Shannon on Pinterest

Source: quozio.com via Shannon on Pinterest


Happy Hump Day, Lovelies:)

15 comments:

  1. I agree!! I had a mini break from Pinterest and now I am in love all over!! I find sometimes it becomes repetive stuff!! Love that quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! The Springsteen one, the LOVE bookends, the wine lamp - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaaa that is so true about the granola bar! Love that hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that gallery wall and those bookends are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that black and white outfit!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I love the one for the granola bar!! Too funny and very true

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE that photo wall! Sooo chic!
    I LOL'ed at the granola bar pin. I used to eat those in college, in my bed, and always regretted it afterwards as I had to get all the crumbs out of my bed. That kinda sounds gross, but I swear I got them all out haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that "be a voice, not an echo" quote is such a great mantra!

    ReplyDelete
  9. laughing so hard over the stupid nature valley bar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in the process of creating a gallery wall and I am failing miserably. and AMEN to the freakin nature valley bar. Those things are messy as shit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pins! That Nature Valley bar is hilarious, and true! lol. I also love that hair style...wish I was better at doing hair so I could actually do that! Beh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That stupid granola bar is SO true - I can't bite into one of those damn things without it crumbling into a million pieces LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband doesn't quite get the pinning thing either ... his loss :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE THE NEW NAME FOR THE GRANOLA BAR, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!