12.12.2012

WINNING on 12.12.12. !!!

Did you know that this is the last time any of us will see a date where all 3 numbers are the same?

SAY WHAT? Crazy right??

I mean....2.2.22 and 2.22.22 aren't far off (hey sissy....that'll be your 42nd Birthday....YIKES!)
and those will be just as fun even though the numbers aren't EXACTLY the same.

Anyhoo...

There is a lucky lady out there on 12.12.12!!

I just picked the winner for my "Tis the Season Giveaway"

You know, the one where someone wins $20 to use at Blue Bird



And a blog design by MOI

(which you can use yourself or giveaway)





AND a sponsor spot on Page:Twenty-Two for 30 days!






DRUM ROLL PLEASE................



Send me an e-mail and we'll work out all the details!!
shannflann@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone who participated:) 


a Rafflecopter giveaway

7 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW MY 42ND BIRTHDAY IS COMING >:-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog designs! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12/12/12! and its hump day. and its my hubby's bday! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to enter but I thought since I have a new blog design from YOU that maybe I shouldn't! But I thought about it!!!

    Oh and I like that my blog design was one shown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog designs!!! If you ever want to do mine let me know ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Thanks for stopping by and following my blog.You have a lovely blog.Following you back.Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!