12.28.2012

Who Wants Free Glasses?

I have been wearing glasses since I was 15, but it seems nowadays glasses aren't just for seeing well anymore....they're for fashion too!

I needed to step up my game.

I was so excited when Firmoo contacted me and offered to send me a free pair of glasses.
My current ones were doing the trick...but they weren't cool or fashionable like Snooki's 


or LC's



So I went on the site and cruised around and looked for the specs that tickled my fancy....

and here are the winning frames.....




Don't I just look cooler already?? And maybe smarter too?

The whole process was SO easy...I picked out my glasses, typed in my prescription and clicked submit.

My glasses were in my mailbox a couple weeks later.

They also came in a really cute durable case!

If you want to get yourself a free pair of glasses (and remember they don't have to be prescription glasses....they can just be FUN glasses) check out the page HERE!
You can get a refund or exchange them if you aren't happy with them...so really....this is a no brainer!

Have fun shopping for glasses my lovelies...and make sure to show me which ones YOU picked!









7 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to do this but I don't have my prescription :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them, super cute!

    I'm in serious need of new glasses. Mine are awful looking and give me a headache if I'm not sitting still reading or watching tv. Hence the reason I wear my contacts for all of my waken hours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your glasses!!!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free glasses? I'm in! I don't even wear/need glasses but I have some non prescription ones that I wear ha Glasses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great on you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks great on you! gotta love stylish eyeglasses! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!