12.11.2012

I'm Dreaming...of a New Home Office!

So one of my favorite past times is house hunting online.

I'm addicted.

We are about 3-4 months away from putting our condo up for sale but I still enjoy looking....nothing wrong with that.

Now that I work for myself a couple days a week, visions of beautiful home offices dance in my head at night. 

Do I want my office to be girly?
Do I want it to be bright?
Do I want it to have leather bound books and smell like rich mahogany?

Probably not the latter.

Right now I work in my loft above my bedroom which isn't bad....but ever since our wedding it looks like I work in a Crate and Barrel factory. I'm being invaded by giant black and white boxes!! 
I can't wait to find a house that has a spare bedroom I can turn into a beautiful home office.

Especially since I have this brand new 23 inch HP computer to play on:)



My "Feels Like Home" board on Pinterest has been seeing a lot of action lately.

Here are my home office inspirations...








Source: bhg.com via Shannon on Pinterest






Source: google.com via Shannon on Pinterest



Source: ciiwa.com via Shannon on Pinterest





Which inspiration is your favorite??

I'm thinking its a close tie between the yellow chevron chair room and the turquoise and white room.

Weigh in and give me your opinion!!

Also...there's STILL time to enter my Blog Design and Blue Bird jewelry giveaway!
You can do so HERE!

Until tomorrow, lovelies:)

20 comments:

  1. Those are all beautiful, but I'm partial to the pink choice :)!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I sooo want to make a real home office too! You just made it worse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love them all! I think no matter what you pick it's going to be beautiful!!! My favorite is the grey & white with pink/red curtains & then the turquoise & white one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last one!! And the grey and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like the black and white curly design with green accents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my husband and I have been looking too. I'm addicted as well. :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the grey and pink office, but I also love the yellow and white chevron chair!!

    I am a new follower!!!

    Feel free to pop by and say hello sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the fourth one. It looks so relaxing!

    Just found your blog and it is darling! Now following!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the light blue and white! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a total sucker for Chevron! I am LOVIN' that chair and need it in my house, stat!

    www.lovealwaysnancyj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh I love that yellowish gold leafy branch thing?

    And of course the grey and pink one. Duh :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the last 3 are my favorite! I'm a real estate agent so I spend alllll day looking at houses it's soo hard not to want to buy all of them!! I probably email my husband 2-3 times a week with a house that I love

    ReplyDelete
  13. I randomly search for houses in TX even though we are not living there right now!
    I love the pink and grey one, it seems calm. But then I also like the one with orange chairs because its bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love LOVE that chevron chair. I need it!

    Anyways I'm a new follower :) Love your blog!

    xoxoAllison

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Turquoise and white! For now, I like to snuggle in my bed or on the couch with my laptop, but I guess I might eventually transition to an office. Especially if it looked like one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They really are all nice .... I do especially like the black & white with the green chair

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous office inspiration! Love the desk under the window :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Uh.. LOVE all those offices. I'm looking at inspiration for my craft room (which is a tiny corner) but I love the yellow chev & the black and white ones the most. Soooo pretty.

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  19. jealous... i would love to work from home! your blog is too cute :)

    -Emma
    chasingtexas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!