12.20.2012

Attention Mamas....

...and dads, aunts, uncles, godparents, etc.
 
I want to introduce you all to an adorable Etsy shop where you can purchase unique, affordable, durable, non-toxic learning toys to be used generation after generation!
 
My childhood friend, Michelle started Dream to Fly Works after she became a stay at home mom earlier this year and her products are awesome!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Once again...in honor of the Christmas season....some of these items could be YOURS!
 
Don't you just LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR??? (said in DJ Pauly D voice)


Michelle is giving away the following items to one of my lucky readers!
 
 Crayon travel roll- This fleece material is soft and cozy for your little one to color wherever they go. Great travel size, fits right in mom's purse. Also great for childcare providers as "quiet crayons" for those who only rest at nap time. Holds 10 crayons and ties with ribbon. (Crayons not included) 
 
 

Dry erase activity bookTen page North America geography, dry erase book. Learn by coloring, counting, matching, drawing and creating, time again. Educates child on where they are located on a map. Starting with North America, countries, three flags, United States of America, United States of America flag, Bald eagle, their own state, their own town and their own house. Usable with EXPO dry erase markers and Crayola crayon dry erase. (Red and Blue dry erase crayons included). 





Now it's time to enter!!

You have until the 28th to enter and I'll announce the winner on New Years Eve!
 
 
 
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

 
Also...before I forget!!! Tomorrow is your big chance to show off what you got in the Secret Santa Swap hosted by me, Syndal and Kaity! Can't wait to see everyone's goodies!:)


3 comments:

  1. I love things that teach children while they are playing so I really like the dry erase "Where I Live" book - such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress board and hand painted blocks...my niece would live them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!