12.31.2012

2012 in a Nutshell

WOW

I literally cannot believe that today is the last day of 2012.
I remember last year on New Years Eve Mike and I were toasting champagne with our friends Kate and Scott's and we were so excited for everything that twenty-twelve was about to bring us.

It was such a wonderful year and I can't believe it's over.

2012 brought me...

-My bridal shower
-My nephew's first birthday
-Becoming a godmother to my niece Maddy
-My amazing bachelorette weekend
-Marrying my best friend (aka the best day of my life)
-Visiting Napa, San Francisco, Hawaii and San Diego on our honeymoon
-The wedding of a close family friend
-Our annual family trip to Vermont
-Traveling to Los Angeles for Mike's cousin's wedding
-Spending Halloween in Salem, MA
-My niece's first birthday
-Celebrating Christmas with the best friends a girl could ask for


I'm a little sad in a way that this incredible year is coming to a close but I'm also very excited to see what 2013 has to bring for me, my friends and my family.

Without further adieu....2012 in a nutshell



I can't help but smile looking at this year's recap!!!

I hope everyone has a safe and fabulous New Year's Eve!



Before signing off today I need to announce the winner of The Dream to Fly Works Giveaway!!

Congratulations to KATIE from Kater's Potaters!!
send me an e-mail and I'll help you claim your prize!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

7 comments:

  1. 2012 looks like it was pretty darn good to you! Here's hoping 2013 is just as amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW 2012 looks like a fabulously wonderful year girl, I love all the pictures!

    CHEERS to a wonderful 2013

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous 2012 you've had! Happy 2013 - hope its even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful year!!
    xoxo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a pretty incredible 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2012 was a wonderful year for you! I wish you the very VERY best for 2013 girlie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had quite the busy year! We also honeymooned in Hawaii and had a two day layover/stop in San Diego! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!