11.01.2012

Secret Santa Blog Swap!


Today is November 1st....

and in Shannon's world that means I can officially start listening to Christmas music without getting judged.

I LOVE Christmas. 
More than most people....take a look at my bio over to the right....it's the truth!

Growing up my mom was Christmas-obsessed. On the Friday after Thanksgiving every year she would turn our house into a winter wonderland. My dad would go to work in the morning with a house full of pumpkins and scarecrows and walk in at 5:30 to "Whoville."

It's no secret my sisters and I have all adopted my mother's love for Christmas and I cannot WAIT to move out of my condo (hopefully next year fingers crossed) so I can have more space to decorate for Christmas.....you think I'm kidding? I'm dead serious.


Where am I going with this you ask?


Well I have the pleasure of joining forces with 2 lovely ladies to host a Secret Santa swap in the blog world.
Sounds fun right??



Here are the deets....

1. Fill out the form below to sign up. Answer a few questions about yourself so your secret santa knows what kind of things tickle your fancy.




2. Deadlines: 
Entry form will close Wednesday, November 24, 2012.
Your Secret Santa match will be e-mailed to you on December 1, 2012.
You have until December 14, 2012 to buy and send your gift.


3. Let's keep the gifts below $20 and when you get your gift,
link-up with one of your hosts and share your goodies!



Have fun, my little elves!!
Can't wait to celebrate the season with you all!

5 comments:

  1. Good morning lovely lady! I'm totally with ya on this Christmas thing. I'm already anticipating the day after Thanksgiving so I can rock out to music & deck out our teeny apartment. I get what you're saying about a bigger place next year. I may or may not be bringing it up every other day! And between you & me, I've already been xmas decoration shopping and have been hiding them under the guest room so hubz has NOOOO idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with Christmas also... My mom used to make the house a winter wonderland and now I do it to mine!
    So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! I can't wait, this is going to be so much fun!! I can't wait till Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! I'm very excited! I love getting things in the mail...and stuff for Christmas--even better! :)

    New follower!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!