11.12.2012

My Weekend Via Instagram

Hi Friends!

How was everyone's weekend?

Here's a little peek at mine through photos....


{Had a ladies night out to see Footloose the musical for my sissy's bday!}


{Walked the mall with M and sipped his and hers Starbucks}

{Toasted our 9 year dating anniversary with a bottle of prosecco}

{enjoyed a home cooked meal by candlelight in our kitchen}


Also....

Tomorrow is Bucket List check in time!!



Can you believe it's been 3 months since we wrote our original Bucket Lists?

I can't say I did very well this month....but I'm also going to add some new items to my list!
Stop by tomorrow to join in on the fun!

If you want to link up and write a Bucket list of your own you can check out my past Bucket List posts HERE,  HERE and HERE!

Until tomorrow, lovelies:)

10 comments:

  1. 9 years?! wow! happy dating anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am jealous of the musical!! FUN FUN!! Congrats on 9 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 9 years!! and footloose... I am jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous you saw footloose musical! i gotta look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the 9 years!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone had a pretty amazing weekend!!!
    PS. I love that you still celebrate your dating anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on 9 years!! The Prosecco looks good!! Footloose sounds like a fun girl's night too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nine years? You go, girl (and boy)!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!