11.15.2012

Its OK Thursdays!



I feel the need to say "Its Ok" today.....so that's what I'm going to do!!


So Its Ok...

That I thought today was Friday for the first hour I was at work.

That the laundry pile in my bedroom looks like a volcano that exploded.

That I'm still clinging on to my open toed shoes even though its 40 degrees outside.

That it's been about a month since I've been to the gym.

That I signed up to run a 5K on Thanksgiving.....and well.....see point above.

That I've been secretly listening to Christmas music with my headphones at work.

That I'm planning to do all of my Christmas shopping online this year.

That I can't WAIT for my Traveling Vineyard shipment to be delivered.

That I ended up paying $10 instead of $1 to watch a Red Box this week because I forgot I rented it!


What's OK with YOU today??


11 comments:

  1. I'm with you on not going to the gym for a gazillion years- I just haven't had the time! But I'm about to go in 20 minutes. At least that's what I keep telling myself. ;)

    Please stop by and say hi sometime! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous day!
    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 41 in STL today and I have on a skirt and open toed shoes. Whoops! :)

    It's OK that my 3 year old called me "mommylicious" last night. And I told him that it was OK if he called me that all the time.
    Bahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My laundry looked similar last week. I actually don't mind doing laundry once I start it.

    I'm not one that likes Christmas music before Thanksgiving and cringe when I walk into a store and it's playing in Oct or Nov. but I did catch myself quietly singing a Christmas song yesterday, Not good so not good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate hate hate when I think it's Friday and it's not. At least it's only tomorrow--it really stinks when this happens on a Tuesday or Wednesday!
    My gymming has been slacking too. Ugh. Once it's cold, I lose motivation to do much of anything

    ReplyDelete
  5. The laundry is killing me at the moment... just can't get it all done :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. new[est] follower! loving your blog so far! can't wait to keep following along! laundry is over-rated...right?!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Jenn... when you think it's Friday and it's only Tuesday... that makes the week unbearable!

    Good Luck with the 5K!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post.
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. havent been to the gym in two months since the wedding! so hard to get back in the mode

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't worked out in weeeeeeeeks either and I have a pending 5k on Thanksgiving as well!!! Good luck to us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's ok that I'm still in bed reading blogs even though it's 3:12 in the afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!