Are you ready to have me institutionalized yet?
YES...I changed my blog design again.
Don't hate me....just embrace it.
My friend Faye was just telling me the other day that she can't keep up with all the changes I've been making around my blog (HI FEF!!)
Well this one......ME LIKEY!!!!!
I'm keeping it for a while.....so you can start getting attached.
Moving right along.....I have a great recipe for you all today!
So a few months ago I was at my friend Kate's house for dinner (Hi Kate!!) and she whipped up some delicious turkey meatballs for us.
Well....I got to thinking.....
"how would these taste with ground chicken??"
And I was right....THEY ARE JUST AS FANTASTIC!
Here's what you need....
1 lb. ground chicken breast
1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of milk
1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
A teaspoon of garlic salt
Salt and pepper to taste
Here are the steps...
1. Combine everything listed above EXCEPT the olive oil into a bowl
2. Get right in there and mix it up nice and good with your hands!
3. Grab small handfuls of the chicken mixture and roll into balls
4. Heat the 2 tbs of oil in a skillet and drop the balls in (yes I said drop the balls)
5. Once the meatballs have browned, add your favorite pasta sauce and simmer for about 10 minutes.
6. Cook some spaghetti (or whatever pasta you'd like) and pour the meatballs and sauce over the pasta!
These meatballs are fantastic.
If you try them out leave me a comment and let me know how you liked them!