11.05.2012

Do Nothing Days



Last week hubby and I were talking and we were trying to think of when the last Saturday was that we had absolutely NO PLANS. A day we had to relax, not worry about running errands, meeting up with people at a certain time etc.

We started going back on our calendars....and we couldn't find a Saturday that we had NO PLANS since this past May.....I kid you not!!!

After realizing this I declared.....

"THIS SATURDAY WILL BE A DO NOTHING DAY IN OUR HOUSE!"

and that's exactly what we did:)

I slept in until about 9:00 and hubby whipped up some pumpkin pancakes...



After we stuffed ourselves....we literally laid around in our pajamas on the couch and watched HGTV until about 11:30:) At that point I decided....

I'm going to take a long, hot shower and take my sweet time getting dressed today!

So I did:)

I stopped by the kitchen for a Dove chocolate and the wrapper even knew that it was "DO NOTHING DAY" in our house...


So hubby and I put our sweats on and drove up to Chipotle for some lunch.
After we wolfed down some burrito bowls I suggested we walk around the mall and check out the Santa display....

So we did:)

After that we headed to the grocery store to buy the ingredients for home made mac & cheese.

When we got home we did some more sitting around and relaxing and TV watching.

Then decided to pop open a bottle of vino just in time for the Celtics tip off at 7:00pm

I woke up Sunday feeling more refreshed and relaxed than ever!!!

So look at your calendars, friends....and make some time for YOU soon:)



14 comments:

  1. I LOVE days like this!!! Sounds perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome and extremely jelly. how crazy is that candy wrapper though?!?! freakyyyyy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do nothing days are so important! This one sounds awesome. Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. do nothing days are the best!! especially after not having an open weekend in a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, i just love this post. Do nothing weekends are seriously the best!

    Glad that the two of you took time out to do nothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love do nothing days! I tend to have a lot of them after drink all night Fridays haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. Sounds like a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Love Love! Sounds like the perfect Saturday in my book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet little day. the pumpkin pancakes look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do nothing days are amazinggggg :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah those were nice, and rare. Wait til you have a baby like us, when sleeping in is a distant memory!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds perfect! Those days are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love do nothing days, amazing amazingness!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!