11.19.2012

A Weekend Getaway


Happy Monday, Friends!

How was your weekend?

On Saturday Mike and I had the pleasure of heading back up to the Bedford Village Inn for a wonderful weekend getaway (thanks to my sissys and my bro in laws!!)

For those of you who don't know, the Bedford Village Inn (or the BVI as I like to refer to it) is the place that Mike proposed to me back in April 2011 and its also the place we said "I Do" in June 2012.

Needless to say, we have a lot of great memories at this Inn and this weekend we got to relax, unwind and enjoy some delicious food and cocktails!

Thanks again for the wonderful wedding gift, Michele, Brit, Justin and Scott!!!


Now let's let the pictures do the talking:)


{gorgeous Inn all decorated for the holidays}





{ready to relax...cheers!}

{an entire dessert sampler...just for me:)}

{room service delivered for breakfast}

{the garden where our wedding ceremony took place}



{on the wisteria pathway...where my dad walked me down the aisle}

{the exact spot where I said "yes!" then "I do!"}

The last time we saw this fountain it looked like it was melting in the 100 degree heat on our wedding day....this time it was covered in ice:)





15 comments:

  1. Saw some of these pictures on Instagram - what a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous place! So fun to go back and relive all the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great gift! love the pictures. and the Inn looks amazing all decorated for Christmas!

    looks like a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's awesome that you have somewhere you can re-visit like that and remember some great memories! And it's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so wonderful that you went back to visit. Where is this locateed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So pretty and so thoughtful. What a fun thing to be able to go back to the place with such great memories! Very very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool and special is that place, not to mention its Gorg!! Love all the xmas lights!


    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you and your hubby are so cute shannon! looks like a great weekend! so happy this week is a short one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dream of going to a place like that someday!!! Absolutely beautiful! Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful gift! Such a pretty place! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun?! Love this post! I wantto go there now!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ummm amazing gift!!!! love this, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww! That is a great present. Glad y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!