11.29.2012

A Closer Look at Christmas


So it's no secret....

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

I love the lights, the food, the decorations, the movies, the songs....I  love the whole damn season.

Well on Tuesday I gave you all a quick taste of my holiday decor but my iphone just didn't do it justice, friends...it really didn't.

I was sitting in my living room last night, admiring my tree and thinking that I wish I could keep a Christmas tree up year-round.

Would people judge me?
YES

Would I care?
NO

Would my house always look beautiful and smell like Christmas pine?
HECK YES!


So here is a closer look at my beautiful Christmas decor for 2012....















Christmas is in the air people......take a BIG WHIFF!

10 comments:

  1. i am taking a BIG WHIFF!

    LOVE your decor! ahhh, I love Christmas too. this time of year is the happiest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can smell it and I love it! I LOVE that little reindeer with the purse - that is so cute !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations are SO cute! I love love love the ornament with the paper in it from your wedding. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took a Thanksgiving blogging break so I haven't been to your blog in a couple days. You changing up the blog design again?!? hahaha looks good!!

    Your house looks very festive! I have yet to take down my fall decor. Pretty sure Im the only person that does not have a Christmas tree up yet! Whoops. I will get around to it.....maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty my dear! I would totally keep my tree up year round. Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!! I still need to decorate our tree! Mine is up but I haven't had time to put the ornaments on it :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all! AH I have so much decorating to get done... I LOVE Christmas too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fun and festive! love the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could totally rock my Christmas decorations year around! Very cute, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!