10.19.2012

The Return of FUN PHOTO FRIDAYS!


Happy Friday, Lovelies!!!

Today is a great day because....

FUN PHOTO FRIDAYS ARE BACK!!


Page: Twenty-Two


So tell me...

If you could leave what you're doing RIGHT NOW and jump back into any photo you've taken which one would it be and why?
I'm sure there's a story to go along with that photo too....so show me your pictchas and tell me your stories!!!

Today I am jumping back into this photo...



This is in Kauai, Hawaii....and let me tell you...this picture is the epitome of paradise.
M and I had just kayaked 2 1/2 miles (through the area where they filmed Indiana Jones AND Jurassic Park nonetheless) and frolicked around in this waterfall.
I would chew off my left arm right now to be in this photo rather than within the gray walls of my office.

What photo/memory are you jumping back into today??





4 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a link up!!! I will join next week! So Sad I missed it!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this link up! So glad it's back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man...I think I would give almost anything to be there right now! I have never been to Hawaii but I know that someday I will get the chance to go!
    I am trying to think of a photo I would go back but but I can't right onw! I guess maybe any and every picture that I am on the beach! I love the beach! Especially since living in a land locked area!

    i love your blog and I can't wait to come back to see some more posts from you in the future!
    you have a great day!;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!