10.29.2012

Salem, MA in October.... Via Instagram!


Happy Moday, Lovelies!

How was everyone's weekend?

Mine was FANTASTIC! 

So want to know what is really cool about where I live during this time of year? 

I'm only about 40 minutes away from one of the most historic Halloween towns around.....

Yup - that's right.....
this weekend I visited the home of the Sanderson Sisters themselves....good ol' Salem, MA!

The people watching was unbelievable in Salem....UNBELIEVABLE
We had a great view from our outdoor table at lunch where we sat back and enjoyed some pitchers of naughty palmers and margaritas as we watched the local freaks get their "halloween" on:)

Let's let the photos do the talkin......

{Lunch at Tavern in the Square}

{fried pickles and margaritas...a deadly combo!}





{Gigi the local Drag Queen}

{The Witch Dungeon Musem}




{finished the day off with a bottle of prosecco...why not?}




12 comments:

  1. OMG I bet that was so much fun!! I actually watched Hocus Pocus yesterday lol one of my favorite movies! Happy Halloween :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the photos it looks like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE love Salem, lucky its only 5 mins away:) Looks like you guys had a blast! Stay safe in this storm..

    www.mckennableu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love these pics Shannon! I cant believed I lived in Boston for 4 years and never went to Salem :( I watched hocus pocus 3 times yesterday hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the Weekend Update link-up. Your pics are AWESOME! And...that drag queen is slightly scary. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to go to Salem during Halloween! I went once with my family as a child and had the best time. It was such a fun experience!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaritas AND fried pickles?! A girl after my own heart :) Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a lot of fun! I would love to visit there

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these pictures!!! margaritas and fried pickles also sound uhmazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like such a fun weekend. I've always wanted to go to Salem!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures!!! i want to go!! looks like you had soo much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun place to celebrate Halloween! Love that they have a local drag queen ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!