10.04.2012

Its OK Thursdays


It's THAT time of the week!

The time to sit down and say "Its OK"




So Its Ok...

That I'm wearing my typical "Thursday didn't wash my hair" pony

That since the hubby was away for business last night...I stayed over Mom & Dad's:)

That the rain outside is making me sad

That I don't like to discuss my political views on Facebook or Blogger but when I see people write posts that I don't agree with I practically start fuming inside

That the thought of having to clean out the cat's litter box after work today is ruining my whole morning

That I DESPERATELY need a spray tan...but never seem to have the time to go get one

That I'd rather go home, lay on the couch and watch trashy TV than go to the gym after work today

That I went to the mall last night....and walked away with nothing (except a gut full of sweet potato fries and a whole lotta guilt)

That I would kill for a blanket at my desk right now...and some slippers....and some sweats while we're at it


What's OK with YOU today??


8 comments:

  1. "That I don't like to discuss my political views on Facebook or Blogger but when I see people write posts that I don't agree with I practically start fuming inside"

    Hahahaha, this is SO me!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a political post yesterday before the debates, but I wasn't trying to start anything! I really think the public needs to be more educated about who is running in this election. But yeah, as a general rule I don't discuss politics because its just throwing stones.
    And girl, I hate cleaning the cat box! We need to train our cats to use the toilet like Mr. Jinx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA Yes! I need my cats to be a little more like Mr. Jinx!!

      Delete
  3. This gloomy weather has been awful! It's making the days drag and feel all gross. Not to mention my nasty humidity hair...ugh!
    Don't feel bad about the sweet potato fries--you deserved them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A blanket at your desk?? YES! I keep a heater on!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could walk around with a blanket and slippers and work! That would be heaven! I hate when people put things on fb and try to shove their political views on you. I seriously can't wait till the election is over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like me today!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I CANNOT say no to sweet potato fries. Seriously. PS. A new blogger was asking about blog design, and I pointed her in your direction. Hope that she says hi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!