10.31.2012

Happy Halloween and Oh How Pinteresting!



Do you guys even recognize me with my red locks above?
Did you think that was actually Jessica Rabbit?

This photo was taken before M and I went to a Halloween party a couple years ago. I think that was pretty much the last time I will ever get M to dress up for Halloween. He HATES it and this Roger Rabbit costume really pushed him over the edge.


Anyhoo...

Time to link up with Michelle for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays...

















Happy Haunting, Lovelies:)

12 comments:

  1. Diggin' your pins today! And love the Tswift e-card...I'm so on the same page with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits!

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's an awesome jessica rabbit!! you go girl!

    on my that taylor swift ecard - bahahaha - so true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Idea! Bahaha....can't believe you got Mike to dress up as Roger Rabbit!
    Steve hates Halloween too
    = (

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still love that picture of Mike as Roger - he was SO angry to be dressed up like that all night !!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I come to work with less than the usual on my face, people ask me if I'm feeling okay or why I'm tired. Thanks guys. Thanks. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit with the white balzer...so glam...

    Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (and I don´t mind to return the favor)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovin' the pins!! and my husband hates dressing up to. it makes me mad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love the costume, so precious!

    Pretty pretty outfit! Happy Halloween! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great costume u look great!! I made that pumpkin bread a couple of weeks ago it was soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Last photo... I'm hungry now... Yummy! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is seriously a really cute couples costume!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!